The Halcyon Incubator is committed to solving 21st century challenges by helping social entrepreneurs with audacious ideas incubate and accelerate social ventures with the capacity for measurable social change.
To be eligible for the Halcyon Incubator:
- Applicant(s) must be at least 21 years of age by the start of the program.
- Applicant(s) must be fluent in English.
- The venture must be the original idea of the applicant(s).
- The venture must be in start-up idea, MVP, or pilot phase.
- The venture must be independent and autonomous. Ventures cannot be considered independent or autonomous if they were started under the direction of an existing organization.
- The applicant or applicant's team must be the primary decision maker for the venture’s development and management.
- Applicant(s) must be able to make a full-time commitment to the venture's development during the first twelve months of the fellowship.
- Applicant(s) who will be enrolled in a college or university during the time of the fellowship are not eligible.
- Applicant(s) must have legal work status in the United States or be able to obtain a visa for the Residency and Post-Residency phases.
- Applicant(s) must complete the entire online application and submit it and all required documents before the closing date.
Partnerships (ventures co-founded and led by two individuals) may apply as long as both founders meet the above eligibility requirements.
Ventures may be for-profit, hybrid, or undecided, as long as the core mission is to create measurable social change. Ventures structured as ‘non-profit’ will only be considered if they have a product or service they are selling, and that have a business model at their core.
If you have any questions about your eligibility, please contact us at email@example.com.